Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help again!

tag
RN67
Regular Contributor

Help again!

What do I do with this..... Myfico TU-.Ashley Funding Services date opened Dec2009, DoLA April 2008, Largest past balance $360. Account type open, Medical bill.

Balance $422  120+days past due.  Descriptions- Consumer disputes this account info. I dont remember disputing, if I did it was a long time ago.

Myfico Eq- same info but no company name. Ex- same info.

I received a letter in mail April 2012 from Resurgent Capital Services saying Previous Creditor: EmCare, Current Creditor Ashley funding Services LLC  balance 411.13

Also SOL for Texas is 4 yrs. This is past isn't it??

10-5-12 mailed a PFD to Resurgent Capital

10-16-12 faxed PFD to Resurgent Capital

10-22-12  mailed and faxed letter to Ashley Funding Services.

No response from anyone.

Now what??

Starting score (9-29-12)= myfico EQ-562, myfico TU-551, Exp.plus-550
Current score= EQ-732, TU-760, Exp-686
Goal score=775 across the board Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help again!

I'd wait. It hasn't been a month since your first letter. Give 2-3 more weeks. After that point, then I'd send a new round of PFDs to whomever is reporting (Resurgent I'm guessing).

SOL would be expired provided nothing tolled the SOL like paying it, etc. SOL doesn't matter anyway if you have the $$$ saved to PIF if you ever had to (to avoid a judgment).

Message 2 of 5
RN67
Regular Contributor

Ashley is reporting on credit reports. But I received a letter in the mail from Resurgent.  I will wait another 2-3 weeks and see what happens. Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Is Ashley reporting a balance? If so, direct 100% of your effort on them.

If Ashley is reporting $0, then all you can send Ashley is a GW letter because in their eyes it is paid.

Message 4 of 5
RN67
Regular Contributor

Ashley is reporting everything. No zero balance. I will concetrate on them now. I faxed and mailed a letter to Ashley on 10-22-12. I will wait. Patiently. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.