Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help get rid of OC and CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help get rid of OC and CA

I need to get these 2 deleted, they are the same but not real sure but i called credit one and they said to call resurgent. i'm think dv, if they dv properly then PFD in Full. But the thing is the cc limit was $300 and i only use $275 and didn;t manage to pay the bills Smiley Sad. I want to take care of it and get it deleted. any suggestions if i'm going at this the wright way. If i can avoid PIF then i rather go that route, but still,its within SOL. I live in TX. Can i still talk to the OC about this? What should i tell them?

If for some reason they will not accept PFD is there anyway to make the TL look somewhat positive to a lender? If i pay this and it doesn;'t get deleted will my score go up?

Credit Account Lvnvfundg

Status as of [?] Apr, 2009 Date opened [?] May, 2008 Date of last activity [?] Oct, 2007 Date closed [?] Not Reported Account number [?] Not Reported Loan type [?] Not Reported Largest past balance [?] $745 Terms [?] Not Reported Account Type [?] Open Account Account holder [?] Individual Scheduled payment amount [?] $0
Descriptions [?]
  • Consumer disputes this account information
  • Collection account

No contact information provided by Equifax

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $880 120+ days past due $880

Credit Account Crdtonebnk

Status as of [?] Apr, 2009 Date opened [?] Aug, 2007 Date of last activity [?] Oct, 2007 Date closed [?] Not Reported Account number [?] Not Reported Loan type [?] Not Reported Largest past balance [?] $300 Terms [?] Not Reported Account Type [?] Revolving Account holder [?] Individual Scheduled payment amount [?] $0
Descriptions [?]
  • Account transferred or sold
  • Charged off account

No contact information provided by Equifax

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $0 Bad debt/collection Not Reported Seven year payment history [?] 30 days late 1 time (Nov 2007) 60 days late 1 time (Dec 2007) 90+ days late 8 times (Aug 2008, Jul 2008, Jun 2008, May 2008, Apr 2008, Mar 2008, Feb 2008, Jan 2008) Recent payment history [?] Not ReportedNot ReportedNot ReportedNot ReportedNot ReportedOKOK30 Days Late60 Days Late90 Days Late120 Days Late120 Days Late120 Days LateReposetion\ForclosureReposetion\ForclosureReposetion\ForclosureReposetion\ForclosureOKOKOKOKOKOKOK4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 2007 2008 2009
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help get rid of OC and CA

Looks like the OC sold the account, so for them all you can do is GW.

As for the CA, do as you mentioned. DV and if they validate properly, PFD. A paid collection and unpaid collection affects score the same. A paid collection looks better to a lender during a manual review.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help get rid of OC and CA

How much should i offer them? I;m thinking start at 20% then work my my to 50%? Would it make a difference if i paid in full or settle, which would look better for a manual review?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.