Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed: GW information for GAP and Kohl's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help needed: GW information for GAP and Kohl's

Has anyone had any success dealing with GAP and Kohl's? I have some lates reported and a closed account (from GAP). Really they are in the amount of $20~$50, and are completely due to my negligence after moving. They are about 2 years old and paid in full. My questions are:

1) How easy it is to deal with are those 2? how likely to get the report removed?

2) Where do I find out what department to address the GW letter to?

Message Edited by ficohurts on 05-08-2009 09:29 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help needed: GW information for GAP and Kohl's

ficohurts wrote:

2) Where do I find out what department to address the GW letter to?

I can't comment on those OCs, but in the past I would address all my GW letters to the same address listed on my CR. I've never sent any GW to a specific department or person (other than the CEO/Pres., etc.).

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't speak to GAP - but personally have not had any luck with Kohls.  I GW'd to the contact address on my CRA - I got a letter back saying we are required to report accurately, blah blah.  The late is valid, too bad,  I hope you have better luck.

I decided to let my late just drop off as it will later this year. 

good luck

Message 3 of 4
silentdance
Valued Member

I just tried my first GW email to Kohl's through PFB & got back a no today. I have 3 30 day lates in 2003 & 2005 & have since had over four years of positive payment history. Doesn't seem like that much to ask. I'm going to keep trying with letters & emails.

Starting Score: TU 552 EQ 565
Current Score: TU 665 EQ 674
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

As a new (single) mom, my goal is to buy a great house by 2012. I'm busting tail to better my credit one day at a time, thanks to the help of this forum.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.