Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed with Victoria's Secret!

tag
pritchardhallhokie
Frequent Contributor

Help needed with Victoria's Secret!

I was so stupid and recently got a VS card. In the process I bought a few things foryou wife. Somehow I let this completely skip my mind and got a settlement letter. I wanted to clear it up as its 90 past due and I asked the rep if she had an option to discuss PFD. She was so nice and tried to get approval but they said no dice. Does anyone have a different approach that definitely works. I didn't pay of course because that's the only leverage I have in this situatio. Thank you all on advance!

Starting Score: 584TU / 580EQ
Current Score: 670 TU / 680EQ
Goal Score: 720 TU / 720 EQ

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help needed with Victoria's Secret!

@pritchardhallhokie wrote:

I was so stupid and recently got a VS card. In the process I bought a few things foryou wife. Somehow I let this completely skip my mind and got a settlement letter. I wanted to clear it up as its 90 past due and I asked the rep if she had an option to discuss PFD. She was so nice and tried to get approval but they said no dice. Does anyone have a different approach that definitely works. I didn't pay of course because that's the only leverage I have in this situatio. Thank you all on advance!

You would not use a PFD on an account that has not been Charged Off and if this one is only 90 days past due it has not yet been COed and you dont want it to, I suggest you pay it and then begin a campaign of GW letters asking that the lates be forgiven, its not going to be easy getting concessions from an OC.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.