cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please!!! Need contact info please.

tag
sc628

Help please!!! Need contact info please.

I need a contact that I can email or snail mail or fax a GW to asap to Wells Fargo Dealers Services.  I would really appreicate any help you can offer. 

Thanks,

Sc

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
sc628

Re: Help please!!! Need contact info please.

Seriously?  31 views and no feedback?  What does it take to get some answers around here y'all?  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I would begin with the address on your credit report. 

It's only 7:55am fico time, so people will begin meandering around pretty soon.

Message 3 of 11
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

it may help to put what you need in the subject line

Need Contact for Wells Fargo Dealer Services GW (or something like that)

That way someone specifically having that info will jump on it.

Message 4 of 11
sc628

Okay I will try that.  Thanks

Message 5 of 11
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@sc628 wrote:

Okay I will try that.  Thanks

Yeah -- when you don't put what you are looking for, anyone who might be able to help will look but likely won't have this specific GW address..

I would advise patience.. some of us wait YEARS to find good contacts to remove negatives, don't get fiesty after 31 views... haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 6 of 11
sc628

Re: Help please!!! Need contact info please for Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Oh wow!  Okay well thanks for that info.

Message 7 of 11
Mavsman

I contacted weds with a GW letter and they responded three weeks later with "sorry", we can't report anything other than the truth. Today I email the office of the president which is officeofthepresidentdealer@wellsfargo.com and they called me within three hours and said they will look at it and contact me in two days. I will keep everyone informed.. Good luck! I hope that will help you.
Message 8 of 11
Galatians6-9

Mavsman wrote:
I contacted weds with a GW letter and they responded three weeks later with "sorry", we can't report anything other than the truth. Today I email the office of the president which is officeofthepresidentdealer@wellsfargo.com and they called me within three hours and said they will look at it and contact me in two days. I will keep everyone informed.. Good luck! I hope that will help you.

Did you have any luck with this email? I'm looking to send a GW for a completely paid repo from about a year ago. *Fingers crossed*

Starting Score: 516
Current Score: 516
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 11
sc628

Nope no luck.  I tried several different routes, and go the same letter back saying they would not delete or forgive the lates.  So, we are close to paying it off and we are going to just do that before trying to get qualify for our house. 

Thanks,

Sc

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.