Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help please...Thanks!

anybody?

Message 12 of 20
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Chase should be coming of between Dec 10 and June 11.  The others in 2013.

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok...so what would be best. Trying to get them re-opened? GW deletion? (although my searching has found very few GW success stoires with these accounts)

Leave them be as they are older and helping with average account age?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Message 14 of 20
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I am not sure how much points would be lost for AAoA.  Generally, getting any negative off your report would immensely help your score.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

well wrote an e-mail to chase regarding my old charged off Providian account. On my Experian report it had been showing a balance still. Anyway sent an e-mail to Chase CEO asking him to have this corrected and within 3 days it was removed completely form my reports. Only problem is it tanked my score by 27 points. I would imagine it is because of lost of average age of account. Will I regain these points any time soon? Now I still have the collection and judgement for the account showing. Both hsow piad though. Collection was New Century and Judgement was Pressler and Pressler.

I send mail to Pressler asking them if they would consider vacating judgment to get it removed from my reports. I received a letter of satisfaction backed from them only. Wrote another message and waiting to hear.

Also have on paid collect from Midland.

Any ideas how to attack the collections and judgment further?

Thanks!

Message 16 of 20
guiness56
Epic Contributor

For the paid items about all you can do is a GW letter.

I am not sure how long it will be before your lost points are back.  How old is your next oldest account?

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My accounts before the Chase removal are on 1st post of this thread.

2 collections also showing. Both Paid.

1 judement also showing Paid. (EX has this listed twice though)

Thanks!

Message 18 of 20
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Just start sending those GW letters.  If they say no, find someone else in the company to send them to.  Be persistent.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

You cant DV an OC they dont have to comply. Although there is an "OC Letter" floating around here somewhere that is similar to a DV letter, still i dont think the law enforces it.

You're correct that there's no weight of law behind a DV letter to an OC.

One can certainly dispute any inaccurate information with an OC, a CA, or a CRA, and I think it all blends together into one background humming noise that overwhelms.

Some have DVed OCs with success, and methinks the nutcase factor in some of the nutcase letters out there may have helped. However, I think lenders have gotten used to nutcases. Heck, Capone CEO Richard D. Fairbank has rescinded the restraining order against me. I half expect him to invite to join him for a round of golf.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.