Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help w/Last 5 Baddies

tag
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Help w/Last 5 Baddies

I have 5 remaining items on my credit report that I would love help with.

1. A paid and closed at consumer request Capital One credit card that has negative reporting history, 30, 60 & 90 days past due in 3/2012

2. Va Dept of Social Services for child support that has been paid off and caught up so I'm no longer in the rears as of 2/2014

3. Receivable Management Systems for an account paid in full in 2011

4. National Credit System paid in full in 3/2014

5. Allianceone past due and needing to be paid.

I would like to PFD with Allianceone and then GW for the remaining. Has anyone had any success with these companies and any dealings with child support?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Re: Help w/Last 5 Baddies

Update- I need to GW Alliance that account was also paid
Message 2 of 8
gearsofwar421
Established Member

Are any of these in your public records or just in collections? and I will not help with the child support one but all the others I will
Message 3 of 8
ABattle
Regular Contributor

These are just collections
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a $170 parking ticket with Alliance One.  They GWd mine with a phone call. 

Message 5 of 8
ABattle
Regular Contributor

I'm skeptical of dealing with any one over the phone
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear you.  Alliance One was the first one I dealt with - before getting on MyFICO.  I paid in full on their site and then called asking if they could confirm payment.  They said it was received and they were removing it from my TU file.   So, based on that I think they'd work wih you.   Good luck! 

Message 7 of 8
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

@ABattle wrote:
I have 5 remaining items on my credit report that I would love help with.

1. A paid and closed at consumer request Capital One credit card that has negative reporting history, 30, 60 & 90 days past due in 3/2012

2. Va Dept of Social Services for child support that has been paid off and caught up so I'm no longer in the rears as of 2/2014

3. Receivable Management Systems for an account paid in full in 2011

4. National Credit System paid in full in 3/2014

5. Allianceone past due and needing to be paid.

I would like to PFD with Allianceone and then GW for the remaining. Has anyone had any success with these companies and any dealings with child support?

I dealt with NCS and RMS back in 2010.  After payment, I GW the account by mail and they removed fairly quickly and easily.  I have read good things about Cap One working with customers via GW letters as well.  I am not sure about AllianceOne, and I have heard that some child support offices will report positive and remove baddies but I am not sure about deletions.  Good luck to you - I hope it all works out!

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.