cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help w/fixing credit...Anyone deal with CACH?

tag
flcredit99

Help w/fixing credit...Anyone deal with CACH?

Hello,

I am new here but have been reading these boards for a while. I am just now starting to look at cleaning up credit. Due to over 2 yrs of unemployment starting in 2008, I have fallen behind on mortgage and most of the credit cards. To make a long story short:

1. mortgage w//BOA started forclosure back in 09 but due to robo signing scandal they dismissed the case in 2011. I worked out a deed in lieu w/them in Feb 2012. Credit reports show $0 balance, 120+ days late, creditor received deed. However, it shows all the the lates since Sep 2008 to Feb 2012. Due to fall off report in Sep 2015.
  2. Several CC charged off. A couple are still w/original creditors but the worst ones have been sold to CACH, Midland and Equable Ascent Financial.
  3. One medical collection for $775 and the CACH account shows under collections.
  4. I have 2 CC that I kept on paying and have never been late since opening in 2002 and 2005. I am also current, never late on my student loans.
  5. my current score is 596, pulled from Myfico. I have also signed up for scorewatch here.

My questions:

• I have gotten a dunning letter from a Law Office of Joe Pezzuto collecting on behalf of CACH. I have sent a DV and they sent back computer printouts of my name, address, last payment made to HSBC, date, amount, etc., an affidavit from one of CACH employee and that's about it. They sent NO bill of sale, assignment, contract between myself the original creditor, no cardmember agreement, nothing. This account was originally with Direct Merchants Bank, who then sold to HSBC, who sold the CO acct to CACH in 2010. What can I do about this? Can I tell them to drop dead basically? I asked for an accounting of how they arrived at the figured they did, and they did not answer. 
  • How can I takcle the medical collection?

What else can I do to fix this, short of paying everything off? I am not able to do that at this point. I live in FL, everything is still in SOL.

Anyone deal w/CACH? Any suggestions?

I appreciate everyone reading this. Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.