Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with BBB complaint

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with BBB complaint

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes the placing of an account is significant. CAs can only report in the collections section. The other parts of your report are for regular TL, not collections.

Don't mean to thread jack but this is happening to me too. CA (Asset Acceptance) is reporting my paid in full collection as a "revolvong debt/account" not in the collections section but in the accounts section and shows 120 past due. It is killing my EX and EQ score. My TU is fine because it reports as a collection there.

How do we have these types of accounts moved to collections? Who do we complain to? Please help.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I did DV with no response. That is all I have done. What would my other steps be?

when did you send your DV letter? when did they receive it? what is the CA?
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes the placing of an account is significant. CAs can only report in the collections section. The other parts of your report are for regular TL, not collections.

Don't mean to thread jack but this is happening to me too. CA (Asset Acceptance) is reporting my paid in full collection as a "revolvong debt/account" not in the collections section but in the accounts section and shows 120 past due. It is killing my EX and EQ score. My TU is fine because it reports as a collection there.

How do we have these types of accounts moved to collections? Who do we complain to? Please help.

please see my response here http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=rebuildingcredit&thread.id=46899
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.