Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with CREDIT SCORES!! I am LOST.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with CREDIT SCORES!! I am LOST.

I pulled my recent scores today with credit keeper, myfico, Experian and transunion

Credit keeper Scores                Myfico

Experian- 626                          Experian- Unknown                             

Equifax - 634                           Equifax - 641

Transunion- 649                       Transunion- Unknown

Since myfico was not able to show with any scores for Experian and TransUnion I pulled them out for their site.

Experian (CreditExpert) - 583   and Transunion (truecredit) – 560

So which one is correct?? This is a real pain in the butt.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Help with CREDIT SCORES!! I am LOST.

Greetings Marcos!!!  Your FICO scores are the only ones that matter.  Why is it that you couldn't get TU here???

Just a note....don't ever bother purchasing a score from their website (except Equifax, which IS a real FICO) The TU & EX sites sell FAKO's.  

No lender ever uses them for anything...ever.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

myfico said that tu had to have a least 6 months of reporting. and i have one accounts that are not reporting to tu and that other one is about 4months old.

So what is not with creditkeep are they close to myfico?

Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Do not even try to compare FAKOs to FICOs.  There is no comparison and not worth the time, effort and headache trying to figure it out.

If you do not have a TU score it means some of your TL are not being reported to them.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.