Established Member
marcosmuniz71

Help with CREDIT SCORES!! I am LOST.

I pulled my recent scores today with credit keeper, myfico, Experian and transunion

Credit keeper Scores                Myfico

Experian- 626                          Experian- Unknown                             

Equifax - 634                           Equifax - 641

Transunion- 649                       Transunion- Unknown

Since myfico was not able to show with any scores for Experian and TransUnion I pulled them out for their site.

Experian (CreditExpert) - 583   and Transunion (truecredit) – 560

So which one is correct?? This is a real pain in the butt.

Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Re: Help with CREDIT SCORES!! I am LOST.

Greetings Marcos!!!  Your FICO scores are the only ones that matter.  Why is it that you couldn't get TU here???

Just a note....don't ever bother purchasing a score from their website (except Equifax, which IS a real FICO) The TU & EX sites sell FAKO's.  

No lender ever uses them for anything...ever.

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Established Member
marcosmuniz71

myfico said that tu had to have a least 6 months of reporting. and i have one accounts that are not reporting to tu and that other one is about 4months old.

So what is not with creditkeep are they close to myfico?

guiness56

Do not even try to compare FAKOs to FICOs.  There is no comparison and not worth the time, effort and headache trying to figure it out.

If you do not have a TU score it means some of your TL are not being reported to them.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}