Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Chase GW Please--Mortgage, Auto AND Credit card

tag
chyguy71
Valued Member

Help with Chase GW Please--Mortgage, Auto AND Credit card

I've just gotten off of the phone with Chase who were responding to  follow-up to an inquiry in November, 2013 for GW on 3 accounts that I made to CEO.  They mailed me a letter in November but I never got it.  They said no changes--it's appearing accurately, we can't change.

My credit is stuck at 670 all around because of the following lates.  (I was taking care of two sick parents at the time but know it was my bad to drop the ball).

1.  Mortgage (Chase acquired a subprime, but now paid in full mortgage of mine) that went 120 days late  and 90 days another time.  Paid off in full June, 2011

2.  Auto: 2-30's and 1 60.  They repoed at 60 and I redeemed and paid off loan.  The repo has been deleted from two accounts and now only one reads (REDEEMED REPOSSESSION  PAID ACCOUNT / ZERO BALANCE)  Paid off in full, December, 2011

3.  Chase Credit

One card that  went 150 days late.  Paid in Full May 10.

SOOOOOoooo....I think I made a mistake by trying for all three.   Probably should have gone to the different Chase divisions directly.  Oh well.  

HOPING that folks have had good luck with Chase GW and might have a suggestion! 

I do have Chase checking and savings accounts that I've recently opened with decent balances...but thinking that doesn't matter.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.

Starting Score: Equifax my FICO 668 Transunion Vantage 717 Experian 657 Plus Score
Current Score: Equifax my FICO 668 Transunion Vantage 648 Experian 667 Plus Score

Switch to Plus Scores Oct 11 13: Equifax 667 Transunion 631 Experian 667 (2010 Scores were all approx 600!)
Current myfico 8 FICO Scores August 15 wr 2015: Equifax 746 Transunion 748 Experian 708
Goal Score: 760 by June 30, 2016

\
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.