Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Experian

I've done very well clearing my credit up until now I have disputed several things on my report transunion deleted everything equifax deleted everything and added 1 item back however experian won't remove any of it how do I get them to follow suit?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help with Experian

@Anonymous wrote:
I've done very well clearing my credit up until now I have disputed several things on my report transunion deleted everything equifax deleted everything and added 1 item back however experian won't remove any of it how do I get them to follow suit?

Welcome to My fico Smiley Happy

If EX verified what is being reported then disputing isnt going to accomplish what you are after, we would not advocate the disputing of any validly reporting TL on your CRs here at My Fico. What are the things that are the problem?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's eastern accounts it's reporting three times from Comcast and no this debit is not mine i work for comcast they have no record of me in collections but this account won't got away it was removed from the two other experian just won't remove it
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
It's eastern accounts it's reporting three times from Comcast and no this debit is not mine i work for comcast they have no record of me in collections but this account won't got away it was removed from the two other experian just won't remove it

Ok, if its not yours the fastest way to get it removed is to use the ID Theft provisions of the FCRA to get it removed. If the CRA still refuses to remove after you follow these procedures then you would file a CFPB complaint on them.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Victim-of-Identity-Theft-What-To-Do-to-Protect-Yourself/td-p/2059499

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would get a letter from Comcast stating the debt is not yours then call EX and talk to them request to fax your statement or dispute it again online attaching the statement.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.