Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with First Premier reporting.

tag
Dbremer
New Contributor

Help with First Premier reporting.

I settled with FP Feb. 10th. They updated two days ago with my settlement of 287.23 as a payment, $154 still "past due". Balance was $441.23. I emailed them letting them know and they replied with please allow 90 days for reporting. They updated my cr for March 2014 as a co, past due $154 and hadn't been reporting for a year. I'm angry that they give themselves "90 days" to update correctly when my cr takes the hit. I've paid it, shouldn't their update be that? 90 days doesn't seem very prompt. Should I file CFPB complaint? This seems shady.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Dbremer
New Contributor

Re: Help with First Premier reporting.

Bumpity bump
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help with First Premier reporting.

@Dbremer wrote:
I settled with FP Feb. 10th. They updated two days ago with my settlement of 287.23 as a payment, $154 still "past due". Balance was $441.23. I emailed them letting them know and they replied with please allow 90 days for reporting. They updated my cr for March 2014 as a co, past due $154 and hadn't been reporting for a year. I'm angry that they give themselves "90 days" to update correctly when my cr takes the hit. I've paid it, shouldn't their update be that? 90 days doesn't seem very prompt. Should I file CFPB complaint? This seems shady.

IMO If its not handled by 61 days file with the CFPB.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.