cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with GW requests for Capital One, Chase Bank and Portfolio Recovery Associates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with GW requests for Capital One, Chase Bank and Portfolio Recovery Associates

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all the help you've given me my credit is over 100 points better from where I started years ago.  It likely would have been way higher if I used these forums even more!

I have three items on my credit report I am going to try to get removed since I have paid them already.

Capital One - Paid off in April 2013 (according to credit report ) - Just got a $300 credit limit QuickSilver card from them too, activated it yesterday.

Chase Bank CC - Paid off in July 2010

Portfolio Recovery Associates - Paid off in May 2014 ( according to credit report ), this is the agency that Capital One charged off my debt to and whom I ultimately paid "for less than full balance", about $1200 out of a $1800 debt.

Any help in tips, who to send it to and which methods of communication are best would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you everyone!

-Matthew 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with GW requests for Capital One, Chase Bank and Portfolio Recovery Associates

One more thing.. I almost forgot!

I have a item I paid off from 1st Financial Bank USA in May 2009, almost $5k.  I paid them in full too.  Any tips for them?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with GW requests for Capital One, Chase Bank and Portfolio Recovery Associates

Emailed GW letters to the CEO of 1st Financial Bank USA, Capital One and Credit One.

Crossing my fingers!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.