Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Getting CLI from Synchrony

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Getting CLI from Synchrony

Called the Solutions line every time. Just got a 2nd letter today from a different card and it has the same info on it. At least they're consistent?

In other news, all three collections were removed from my TU report today. The only thing left are the PR-- a federal tax lien and a judgement for Cap1.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Called the Solutions line every time. Just got a 2nd letter today from a different card and it has the same info on it. At least they're consistent?

In other news, all three collections were removed from my TU report today. The only thing left are the PR-- a federal tax lien and a judgement for Cap1.

Paying down your balances (as Norman said) and getting the collections off your back ought to have a big impact on your scores over the next few days. Depending on how big they affect your TU score call back after you see everything come in. You need to be over 650 (the higher the better) for the next batch of CLI's to come.

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated my scores today from CCT--

TU 676 (657) ---> Should I try again? Paperwork shows it was 649 when I submitted the requests. 

EX 657 (n/c)

EQ 639 (647)

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

After seeing my numbers increase yesterday, I spent a little time on the phone today. 

SYNCHRONY LOVE!!!!

Walmart  600 > 4000

Amazon 1000 > 4000

JCP 100 > 1000

TJX  250 > 2500

9550 total CLI!! 

Skybuilder called it. I was 649 when I tried before. Got above that to the 670s and got done. Can't wait til I decide to try again. It was such a happy afternoon. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

740s on TU is the magic number to get 35k. I should hit up Samsclub. My TU went up 4 points from Synch reporting so fast

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

JokeSmiley Tongue I will let my cards age <3 Could use that Sams though. 

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After seeing my numbers increase yesterday, I spent a little time on the phone today. 

SYNCHRONY LOVE!!!!

Walmart  600 > 4000

Amazon 1000 > 4000

JCP 100 > 1000

TJX  250 > 2500

9550 total CLI!! 

Skybuilder called it. I was 649 when I tried before. Got above that to the 670s and got done. Can't wait til I decide to try again. It was such a happy afternoon. Smiley Very Happy 

AWESOME! I love it! Smiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

I think 675 is the next trigger point and you are right there. CLI's, for me, have taken a long time (over a month) to show up but they have had positive impacts when they did. If I were you I'd try again when you get above that mark.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

On top of that, I got my Cabela's card in today with a grand on it. Happy it has a comma. I'll probablyl wait 6-8 weeks before trying again. 

The one that bugs me is my Care Credit. It's the one that, oddly enough, I want an increase on the most. And the one most resistant. *sigh*

It'll happen. 

SO happy I found you all. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 18 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SYNCHRONY LOVE!!!!

Walmart  600 > 4000

Amazon 1000 > 4000

JCP 100 > 1000

TJX  250 > 2500

9550 total CLI!! 

That is great!! What a difference it made. Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.