Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Goodwill Late Payment Removal

tag
LaurenK
New Visitor

Help with Goodwill Late Payment Removal

I got a Target RedCard back in March, and I missed the first payment.  I never got the statement, and by the time I realized what was going on I was 31 days late when I made the payment.  This one late payment dropped by score 80 points, which of course happens when we are about to buy a new house.  I tried to call Target RedCard customer service to hopefully have the late payment removed without any success.  I saw someone say that it was best to contact the corperate office for the issuing bank, which would be TD Bank.  I found the phone number, but when I call the operator doesn't know who I should talk to and transfers me to customer service.  Does anyone have any insight on who to ask for?  Or possibly a fax number I could use to send a goodwill letter?  I found an address to mail a letter to, so I'll do that if I can't get anyone on the phone.  Any information would be helpful.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Goodwill Late Payment Removal

I will PM you an email contact. I'll be honest though, I've had no luck with my GW letter to them but maybe you'll have better luck.
Message 2 of 3
LaurenK
New Visitor

Re: Help with Goodwill Late Payment Removal

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.