Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Goodwill contacts

tag
LuckyGraphics
New Visitor

Help with Goodwill contacts

Hello new to the forums but have come to the point where I need a little help from you fine experts on contact e-mail address and faxes for creditors in hopes to have some paid CO removed.  We were able to buy a home recently via FHA but I am still having trouble obtaining credit for items due to what they say is Collections or public records. I know I have collections that have been paid and NO public records. So they must be referring to past collection. Anyways here are the companies I would greatly appreciate some contact info for. I figure I will take a big swing at this and see what connects being that the home purchase is complete I can ruffle some feathers and see what can be removed.

1. HSBC Bank

2. First Savings CC

3. Credit One Bank

4. Capital One

5. LVNV Funding

6. Midland Credit

7. Pinnacle Credit

8. Calvary Portfolio

Score right now is right around a 607 Thank you in advance for any help from you fine folk

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Help with Goodwill contacts

Hello and welcome.

I personally use addresses that are on the credit report or I call and ask for an address to send something to the credit reporting section of the company. Since you have already paid them you might find a lot of success.

I wish you luck!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.