Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with OC request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with OC request

What exactly can you request for from the OC when trying to acquire proof of debt when the OC is either Wells Fargo, Chase, and or Citi Financial. Not CA's using DV ltrs.

Trying to decide if PIF or PFD would work best....want to make sure the debt is actually mine first.

Is Citi Financial considered a bank or financial institution or do they boht fall under the same regulations when responding to any type of debt validation style of request.

What exactly can be requested:

Copy of signed contract?

Proof of payment history?

Transaction history?

Are there any letters for use with OC's that someone is willing to share or direct me to example letters.

Any advise or help is greatly appreciated.

And many thanks to all the super contributors...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help with OC request

Search for "OC Letter" and you may run into an example or two. If uncertain as to whether or not this is yours, then directly ask for the loan agreement and for the last couple of statments.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with OC request

Thank you "LLecs"for your response ....I'll search for OC Letters and view their information as my next step. Will also appreciate any input others may have to share as well.

Greatly appreciate your dedication to those of us in need of direction!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.