Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Pinnacle Collections

tag
creditdemon
New Contributor

Help with Pinnacle Collections

Can someone please help me figure out what to do with this?  I have an old verizon wireless debt that I paid verizon before it went into collections.  Anyways this was 6.5 years ago and its listed on my credit report from Pinnacle.  I have tried disputing it with the credit beauraus but they come back valid and just mail me a damn snapshot of what I can already see on my credit report.  

So I am tired of this and figured I would just do a PFD so I called them and asked who to speak to about a settlement and they say THEY DONT EVEN OWN THE DEBT - some Integrity Solution Services does and they wont give me contact info because they cant verify me over the phone or some crap.  I've NEVER received any letters from Integrity.  How can PINNACLE keep reporting and verifying this to the credit bearaus but say its owned by someone else and give me no way to resolve?!  

Im so mad, I just want this gone - please anyone have any advice at all on how to handle this?!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
creditdemon
New Contributor

Re: Help with Pinnacle Collections

Or does anyone know of someone / service I can pay and just have them handle getting this removed for me? Im so frustrated Ive been round and round in circles and I can't handle this anymore...

Message 2 of 8
growing123
Regular Contributor

PM sent...

Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 3 of 8
kysonken15

Hello, I'm having the same issue can you PM the info as well, thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 8
growing123
Regular Contributor

I should have just posted my response to the thread instead of sending a PM...

Anyway, what I suggested to OP was to send the CA a letter, CMRRR, summarizing their conversation where they admit they don't own the debt.  Ask that they remove the account from the CR. They might do it, or of course ignore.

Or you could submit a complaint with the CFPB stating that they admitted that they don't own the debt any longer but would not give you any info on the new owner.  Worth a shot?

Not sure if that's what you are going through...?

Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 5 of 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

You need to file a Direct Dispute with them, it carries more weight and they are required to respond to it.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 8
CreditLadi
Valued Member

Hi, PM me the info also, please???

Message 7 of 8
CreditLadi
Valued Member

Please send me the contact info for Pinnacle. Thanks in advance.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.