Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with contacts for late payments

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with contacts for late payments

I have a few late payments on my credit report im trying to get removed
One was just randomly removed from my credit one card. Not sure why or how but ill take it.
Right now i have 2. 1 on my military star card and 1 on my discover card. As well as a closed account that had multiple late payments and was closed by them after paying it off (walmart cc)
Sent GW to ms and discover, both just stating theyre reported correctly. Reasoning for the lates was i was transitioning for a deployment at the time and didnt have access to pay it.

Does anyone have any better contact info for the 2?
And is it worth bothering with the walmart card (synchrony bank) or just leaving since its closed? Couldnt find any contact info for them.
Thanks!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with contacts for late payments

Also have 2 collections that are paid but not deleted with diversified inc (sprint) and i c systems (cox) but no good info to email them either
Message 2 of 8
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

When were the lates?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both were in january this year
Message 4 of 8
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

What about the Walmart ones? And what were they? 30, 60, etc
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 30's and 1 60

Paid off the balance and then it was closed by them.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump for any info on the walmart card. Worth emailing them to remove the account?
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Bump for any info on the walmart card. Worth emailing them to remove the account?

Do a search for Synchrony mailing addresses.  I was able to come up with about 12 in maybe 5-10 minutes of searching online.  You'll find 5-6 that are PO Boxes in Orlando, FL.  If you mail to them, don't mail them on the same day.  Mail one on a Monday, Tueday, etc.  If you'd like to read about the best way IMO to achieve GW adjustments, I suggest the Saturation Technique:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-odds/td-p/4727098

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.