Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with this please....ugh!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with this please....ugh!

ok-I CMRR ER Solutions. It is not in response to a dunning letter but after i noticed it was on my credit report. Could have received a dunning, dont remember, but its a old sprint account. I looked up the tracking number and this is what is says"

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:54 am on November 12, 2010 in RENTON, WA 98057 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              800-ASK-USPS      end_of_the_skype_highlighting to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

this was sent to the address listed on my credit reports. What do I do if they dont pick it up? Ive never had this happen.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Help with this please....ugh!

One thing is for sure, keep all information as a paper trail of your attempts to contact them. 

Sprint usually keeps an in-house record of defaulted accounts, you may be able to contact Sprint and get all the correct information you need. 

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

if they, upon posting to your CR, provided that as their contact address, I would say that service to them at that address would be full dishqrge or your DV rigths.,

Keep those records,,,   The next form of actiion on your part would, in my opinion, result from any further collection activity then may take.  Any calls to you.

Then, and only then, do they become in violation of FDCPA 809(b) for not ceasing collection activity without prior debt validation, in response to your valid DV request under  FDCP 809(B).

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just now I  was thinking  maybe due to Veterans day  there office might have been closed til Monday-just a thought. USPS says they have 15 days to arrange for pick up. I will keep a paper trail. Like the notice says they have 15 days to get it. I will keep the paper trail and if they dont make arrangements to get it after 15 days Ill will copy everthing and send it to the CRA's.  Thanks for your input guys! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.