Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help

Last year had a collection letter sent to me from t mobile but i got that letter after i paid them the amount owed and now i have that on my CR, what can i do to take that from CR, and also i have a 30 days late payment of CC from nov 2015 and would like to remove that also. What do I do in order to remove them from my CR?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help

@Anonymous wrote:

Last year had a collection letter sent to me from t mobile but i got that letter after i paid them the amount owed and now i have that on my CR, what can i do to take that from CR, and also i have a 30 days late payment of CC from nov 2015 and would like to remove that also. What do I do in order to remove them from my CR?

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

You can give them a call and remind them you paid them before it was sent to collections and it needs to be removed. You can also request a goodwill deletion of the TL from whomever is reporting it. You will need to do that for the 30 day late as well.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Stories/td-p/1573680

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.