Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

tag
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Help!

So i made the mistake of looking for auto loans while my credit was  sub 600. Well of course every dealership i went too ran my credit as many times as they could be cause they could get me finance. I am now sitting at over 75 inquires on all three repotrts. Transunion and Experian are both my best scores with no derogs or lates. Equifax has not been the nicest when coming to disputes due to fraud and are taking forever with results and or coming back as verified. My score with them is is the lowerst. My quesion is all my credit cards have not been open very long (less than 1 yr) but all have "toy" Limits. $250-$500 credit limits. I have a $500 Secure card from Capital one but cant seem to get anything else unsecure. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I am looking to increase my score so i can refiance as soon as possible. ANY HELP is appreciated !!

Fico Score 8 per MyFico is:

TU - 627

Exp -613

EQ- 532

12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help!

You would first need to tell us what your 3 reports look like, any chargeoffs, collectiins, lates, and the dates of these. Also what does your utilization look like?
Message 2 of 7
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Where do I find those on my 3B report?
12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to pay for a full report from each bureau, or pull your free annual reports from annualcreditreport.com if you havent used it in the past 12 months
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelcrdn wrote:
Where do I find those on my 3B report?

If you look in each account type section (Revolving, Installment, Mortgage, Other) and then click the "Negative" tab within that section, it will show you all accounts with negative activity on file.  Then, on each account, click More Info, and it will show you how many (and in most cases, the dates) of 30, 60 and 90+ day lates, etc.  There is a separate section for collections, with just about everything you need in there as well.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelcrdn wrote:

So i made the mistake of looking for auto loans while my credit was  sub 600. Well of course every dealership i went too ran my credit as many times as they could be cause they could get me finance. I am now sitting at over 75 inquires on all three repotrts. Transunion and Experian are both my best scores with no derogs or lates. Equifax has not been the nicest when coming to disputes due to fraud and are taking forever with results and or coming back as verified. My score with them is is the lowerst. My quesion is all my credit cards have not been open very long (less than 1 yr) but all have "toy" Limits. $250-$500 credit limits. I have a $500 Secure card from Capital one but cant seem to get anything else unsecure. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I am looking to increase my score so i can refiance as soon as possible. ANY HELP is appreciated !!

Fico Score 8 per MyFico is:

TU - 627

Exp -613

EQ- 532

Please elaborate....

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to add that I find enormous value in the 3B subscription option here. I'd pay what I'm paying just for the timely activity and score alerts, but being able to get a quarterly big-picture update is immensely helpful during my cleanup and rebuilding process.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.