Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here...Take My Money...But Wait...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here...Take My Money...But Wait...

Hello All!

So, I accepted an offer from Regional Adjustment Bureau for my Nissan account on Monday. I told them I would send out payment this week. The lady said I would receive an agreement letter in the mail AND my email. I know I won't receive the mailed agreement for few more days, but I have yet to receive the agreement in my email. I called today and asked for it to be emailed and they said they were going to send it (almost 2hours ago), still have not received it. 

I want the letter before I send out the money. Should I call back again?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
kenspi67
Valued Member

Re: Here...Take My Money...But Wait...

check your spam folder first .. similar situation a few days ago . it was in my spam .. whoops

April 2015:
Exp:589 | Trans:587 | Equ:587
Present:
Exp:774 | Trans:805 | Equ:780

Garden Date:04/02/2016
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kenspi67 wrote:

check your spam folder first .. similar situation a few days ago . it was in my spam .. whoops

I actually check my spam folder first. But nothing.  (Sigh) I'll give till about 330pm (unless I get impatient) to see if it arrives.  

Message 3 of 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

If you want to send money on a verbal agreement, by all means feel free to send me some too. Smiley Wink

Wait for their "letter/stipulation agreement."

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

If you want to send money on a verbal agreement, by all means feel free to send me some too. Smiley Wink

Wait for their "letter/stipulation agreement."

I def don't want to do that!  

Lol! Im hoping someone decides to send me money because aftet this and my monthly CC bills....😢😢😢

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.