Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey all! newbe to all credit thing. need some advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all! newbe to all credit thing. need some advice

Hello!

I been living in the state only 5 years. got my ssn 2 years ago so I think this is the point my actions started to effect my credit (I didn't know much about it back then)
I started with Credit Karma a MONTH ago to see what's going on.. I got 620.. fine

I made more research online, alot of reading, asking people and now I know much more.
I pulled my annual free credit reports to get more information, I founded 3 (2 are the same just in two different reports) that I didnt even know of.

I tool Lexington law serivce about 2 weeks ago and 1 collection (the one that show double) has removed from tranunion. credit karma jumped my score +40. now it 660.
 -
I found out about FICO two day ago and understood that this is the most reliable and rigth scoring and that is what I actually wants.

I'm gonna wait few more days to sign for FICO service to monitor my score.

credit card:

BOA - 500$ never late 1.3 years  I'm gonna ask for increase after next cycle...   any advice here?
capital 1- 2000$ never late 2 months

discover - 750$ never late 2 months
amazon store card - 400$ - never late 5 months

trying to keep under 20%. most of the time I pay all balance few days after cycle ends - any advice here?

I'm in the market for a car.

I know what I want. it's gonna cost 33K total. i'm planning on financing 19K -      any advice here?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hey all! newbe to all credit thing. need some advice

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.