Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm trying to rebuild my credit. Need tips please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm trying to rebuild my credit. Need tips please

Hi I only have five things left on credit .. I had Lexington law dispute a bunch of thing and a lot was removed .. One of the major thing if childsupport .. And bunch little lite bills etc. I have one orchard cc I have had for month .. Can you guys steer me in rite direction to get my score from low 5's to 700 I know it takes time just need a guide line and which methonds are safe and fast.... Thanks all replays welcome
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: Hi, I'm trying to rebuild my credit. Need tips please

what still remains on your credit report? are you still with lexington law? I would opend up at least 2 more cc tradelines that way you have 3 reporting. you should get great results score wise over time as long your able to reduce your derogs. is the child support tradeling affecting your fico score?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi, I'm trying to rebuild my credit. Need tips please

The things that are left is child support a gym bill cable bill and cell phone bill what other two cc should I get ? I'm paying on my childsupport but the owed amount is high No I'm not with lexington law anymore
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.