cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all ! i have some good feeling i want to share .

tag
cuti
Regular Contributor

Hi all ! i have some good feeling i want to share .

Last night my gut telling me to write am email to Capital One EO , in the mail i ask them if they could update my 2 charge off accounts back in 2011 to paid accounts ( of course i paid off these 2 account to collection company) , because i have a secured credit card with capital one right now and i love one day i can get approve for Quicksilverone mastercard blah blah blah anyway my english suck so i will make it short . I never hope they will respond me in anyway just try my luck , but to my big suprise there is a very very nice lady call me today from capital EO , she confirm me about the two account i give them in the mail and she even ask me do i want these accounts completely remove from my report ? of course i want the best out of it . By the way she said she will call me back within fews day later and she give me her phone number , her name and her ext # , i dont know what will come out ? either they remove or not , but im very happy the way they handle customer . MERRY XMAST to all the member in this forum , you guys are the best ever .

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.