Hipaa Process

I know you cannot discuss on forums, but if someone would message me info or direct me on where to go to find it. Thanks in advance.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Hipaa Process

sending pm

rjcns23 wrote:

I know you cannot discuss on forums, but if someone would message me info or direct me on where to go to find it. Thanks in advance.

Goal Score: 640 Good things come to those who wait.
Good things come to those who work their butt off and never give up.

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
Valued Contributor

Me 2

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Contributor

Me 3 please!

New Contributor

Can you PM me as well.  I would greatly appreciate it.

New Contributor

Would you please send me HIPPA directions? Thank you

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Could you pm me the info as well...thanks

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor

me too please

New Contributor

Will someone please also send me the information on the HIPAA process or a link to where it can be found. I have 5 or so paid medical collections that I would love to have removed.

Thanks in advance :-)

Starting Score: 523
Current Score: EQ 608 EXP 648 TU 565
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member

Could someone also PM me the HIPAA Process please?  Thank you!

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.