cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical account information was deleted from this account- what does this mean? please help

tag
kevinlee28
New Contributor

Historical account information was deleted from this account- what does this mean? please help

i recently did some disputes with Equifax. Instead of deleteing the accounts im getting sent back this message  We have researched the credit account. Account # − * The results are: Historical account information was deleted from this account. If you have additional questions about this item please contact.... what does this mean? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

Re: Historical account information was deleted from this account- what does this mean? please help

@kevinlee28 wrote:

i recently did some disputes with Equifax. Instead of deleteing the accounts im getting sent back this message  We have researched the credit account. Account # − * The results are: Historical account information was deleted from this account. If you have additional questions about this item please contact.... what does this mean? 

They removed what looks like a payment history.

Check out this post, It's the same as yours. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Equifax-Dispute-Results-Historical-account-in...

Starting all over again!
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Historical account information was deleted from this account- what does this mean? please help

I would do as was recommended and call for explanation.  One can only speculate about something that is no longer there, so I would call and request some facts.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.