Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit a mini milestone

tag
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Hit a mini milestone

I passed 700 on one of my FICO8s today

Both my other FICO8s are in the 690s.  Unless one more potential bump in the road surfaces (it might), all three should hit 700 in a few months and another milestone will be achieved.

A couple of my auto enhanced FICOs have been over 700 for a while, as I have a long and wide history of good auto loans despite other negatives so they recovered a little more quickly than my "baseline" 08 scores.  So, it is nice to see me crest 700 on one score, and I am hoping the others soon follow.

FWIW I think the one score is 8 points ahead of the others because of a single old paid auto loan  that still shows up.  Helps AAoA enough to make a difference it appears.  This loan kept updating for some reason, long after it was paid off, and has a last status date of 2011.    <shrug>

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hit a mini milestone

Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  It may be sooner than you think for the other two!   Keep on keeping on!

Message 4 of 5
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Awesome job!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.