Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Boost Batman!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Boost Batman!

Hey all,

I've been slowing climbing the mountain that is the credit repair process.  I recently got to the point where all my scores were considered "good" according to myFICO sometime in June or July.  I've also had some good luck lately as a collection (hits the 7-year mark next May or so) fell off my Equifax sometime in July and then fell off Experian on Aug 1st!  

I've also had one derogatory account on TU hit the six-month countdown on July 1st that I was able to get them to remove it and two more than hit their six-month countdown on Aug 1st.  I was able to get TU to remove those as well and got a TU score alert today...

tu 45 point boost.jpg

I did not think I'd be anywhere near 700, let alone at 719 before my reports were pristine.  The only derogatory accounts left on my TU is a Paid Collection (I really hope it falls off TU like it did the other two bureaus) and two student loan accounts with some late payments (30 day late in 03/2009 and 05/2009 and a 60 day late in 06/2009).  I'm still pretty baffled lol...

Oz

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Holy Boost Batman!

Great bump in scores, nice work!

As time goes by, those lates in 2009 mean less and less, and they will also roll off your reports in about 7 years from occurrence.

I am seeing similar results but smaller bmps, since my mortgage lates in 2008 and 09 are rolling off and my mortgage is still current.

GL, and keep fighting for improvement.

Message 2 of 3
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: Holy Boost Batman!

Good job Oz. No more small timing it =)

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.