Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Cow---it worked!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Cow---it worked!

I had zero faith in the Method of Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken (HIPAA).  Zero faith.  But thowing caution to the fates I sent my first round of letters to just EX as a test.  As if by magic my 2 medical collections are gone.  I still have less than 100% faith they won't return, but for now, letters to EQ and TU will be going out today!  FYI--these were unpaid, and 4-6 years old.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Holy Cow---it worked!

Care to share what you sent?  I have two of these, both for silly small amounts and both paid in full.  I've managed some movement on one off of TU, but not the others.

Congrats BTW!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Care to share what you sent?  I have two of these, both for silly small amounts and both paid in full.  I've managed some movement on one off of TU, but not the others.

Congrats BTW!

The HIPAA Process is not to be discussed on this forum.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, must be like fight club, gotcha. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats BTW!

Google the HIPAA collections process, and follow it exactly.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.