Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda Financial Contact Info Needed

tag
niko79
Contributor

Honda Financial Contact Info Needed

I wanted to send GW again but this time not local Honda office in Illinois but an executive or CEO. Does anyone have any contact info? I tried one listed online but it failed.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
niko79
Contributor

Re: Honda Financial Contact Info Needed

Could someone please PM the email address to one of the Executives or CEO of the above mentioned company? Or do you think I should just overnight it to the corporate offices in CA?

I think second option might be treated more seriously then an email, am I correct?

Message 2 of 10
niko79
Contributor

I decided to overnight it to CA Honda Financial Corporate Offices. Yesterday the executive office of the CEO called me and they will be looking out for the letter today. Wish me luck!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will you PM me the contact info you have? I have a paid car loan with a couple of 30 days I'd like to GW. Thnks

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@niko79 wrote:

Could someone please PM the email address to one of the Executives or CEO of the above mentioned company? Or do you think I should just overnight it to the corporate offices in CA?

I think second option might be treated more seriously then an email, am I correct?

I'm commenting on the second statement -

Yes, sending written correspondence is still viewed more seriously than an email would be.

It is viewed as very easy to sit at a keyboard, type some stuff and press 'send'.

It takes more effort to send an actual piece of paper by mail, and it takes more thought.

I am thankful just that it doesnt have to be hand written in ink.

HTH

Message 5 of 10
niko79
Contributor

Letter overnighted 9 days ago. Quiet. No response, no letter or phone call and the account still on the reports. Oh well, I think I need to give it more time. Still hoping for a successful resolution to my request and also keeping my fingers crossed so hard! 😉 Wish me luck...
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any word? Also can you tell me the contact info? Thanks 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone has this info I would love to have it too! I have 2 paid off CO's that I would love to have deleted from my CRAs.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please can soemone send me the contact info for Honda Finacial 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need the contact info as well.  Thanks!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.