Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda Financial Sucks!!!

tag
Tryin2rebuild08
Regular Contributor

Honda Financial Sucks!!!

I finally got a response from Honda yesterday concerning the GW letter that I sent. They advise me that they are required to report any delinquencies and have verified that they are correct and can not remove them. If I would like to dispute any inaccurate reporting, I should send proof. What the hell is this about? Has anyone had any GW luck with Honda? What should i do?
6/20/08 TU=553 EQ=577 EX=458
07/16/08 TU=599 EQ=621 EX= 556
8/05/08 TU=632 EQ=652 EX=598, 9/30/08 TU=632 EQ=655 EX=616
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Honda Financial Sucks!!!

Well if you can prove there was a legitimate mistake send payment information. Otherwise wait a month and send another gw letter. I got the same response from USAA however they did update the status from "closed by creditor" to closed by me
Message 2 of 7
dilligaf_racing
New Contributor

I agree, maybe you should remind them that you will keep their decision in mind when you go to purchase your next car or motorcycle. I have 3 loans with Honda, 1 late in 5 years and they wont budge either. Maybe remind them about word of mouth too. The more I hear others having trouble with certain companies, the more careful I will be about selecting companies to do business with in the future.
Fico's TU 613, EQ591, EX615
10-3-08
Message 3 of 7
Tryin2rebuild08
Regular Contributor

Well I really can't prove there is a legimate mistake. I know all 2 CRA are reporting differently,so maybe I'll start with that.

Thanks for your help guys, it's depressing, but I think I'll send another letter in a few months.
6/20/08 TU=553 EQ=577 EX=458
07/16/08 TU=599 EQ=621 EX= 556
8/05/08 TU=632 EQ=652 EX=598, 9/30/08 TU=632 EQ=655 EX=616
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

keep your head up! Send more letters all they can do is say no, you might get someone in a good mood sometime soon!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep on trying with the GW letters.  The first GW letter I sent regarding my lates, they actually deleted them from Equifax.  I sent another GW letter asking if they can also notify the remaining two CRA's, but it was a no go. 
Message 6 of 7
dilligaf_racing
New Contributor

Has anyone here had success with Honda? I've read about alot of GW turndowns. Anybody successful have an address to share? Any email or phone luck?
Fico's TU 613, EQ591, EX615
10-3-08
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.