Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honda Financial

I have 3 30 day lates from Honda from late 09- early 2010.  Wanting to send them a GW letter as these are the only things I have remaining except for 1 60 day citi that falls off in septemebr.  Where should I send the gw letter to honda?  I can't seem to find anything.  Should I send it the President of AHFS ?  Or should I send it to customer service?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Honda Financial

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 3 30 day lates from Honda from late 09- early 2010.  Wanting to send them a GW letter as these are the only things I have remaining except for 1 60 day citi that falls off in septemebr.  Where should I send the gw letter to honda?  I can't seem to find anything.  Should I send it the President of AHFS ?  Or should I send it to customer service?

I would not even bother at this point. 30 day lates that old are not likely to even be effecting your scores this late in the game, and they will be gone in a year. Not worth the headache IMO.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Honda Financial

going to be applying for a home this year and want my report as squeeky clean as possible.  This probably wont matter much b/c like you said it's not affecting score.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.