Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope you can help.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you can help.

Just hired Credit repair service $500 for 6months.

Goal to have a fico of 620 to purchase new house construction loan.

He seems good

Starting Score (7/18/17):EQ 563 TU 572 EX 554          fico 524

Starting Score (7/31/17): EQ 600 TU 591 EX 585      fico?

Keep this in mine. I am low income. Investments will be good in 2018

7 things got deleted within 2 weeks.

I have a couple of questions regarding things on my credit.

1:

When I went to court, they made me pay child support etc. They sent the payment arrangements to me in the mail after 5 weeks.

Problem: They marked the first as 30 days late but I did not receive it until after 5 weeks after court. I only had 4 months of child support before it was reduced to $0 a month. The account is open and $0 balance good standing every month other than the first month for 4 years even after there has been no child support.

I would like to remove the 30days late what do I do.

2:

I lost my job on Oct 2013. Moved from California to Oregon from Oct 2013 to May 2014

My ex used my old medical card to get services for our son in common and changed the address to hers. Which my ex address is on my credit report too which I do not understand.

3:

My credit repair told me to get a capital one secured card for $300, which is all I can afford right now. Discovered IT denied me. I see many people saying 3 cards or 3 sources. Do I need to get more cards? What else do you people recommend to boost my score?

4:

In addition, there is a state tax lien still on my credit thought it was being removed July 2017

5:

My friend put me as an AU on one of her credit cards. She has never been late for 12 years. How long does it take to report on my credit? Should I see any bump in score?  $2000 balance with $15,000 limit.

Thank you 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Hope you can help.

1. Child support isn't figured into your credit score.
4. If certain identifiers are there then it can stay on your reports.
5. If it's a card that reports AU's then it'll be when the card reports again. What card is it?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Payment History

Latest Status: Current

2015 OK                       2014 OK OK OK OK U OK OK OK OK OK OK OK 2013 OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK 2012       30 OK OK OK U U U OK U   J F M A M J J A S O N D
  • U

Unknown

30-59 Days Late

Creditor Contact Details
FAMILY SUPPORT DIV KINGS

@rmduhon wrote:
1. Child support isn't figured into your credit score.
4. If certain identifiers are there then it can stay on your reports.
5. If it's a card that reports AU's then it'll be when the card reports again. What card is it?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

its on my closed account

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

the bank is 

first national bank of omaha visa card not sure if a AU reports on all. its not a Secured card.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.