Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are these affecting my scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are these affecting my scores

‎questions on how these are affecting my scores.

I have one walmart account that has a zero balance but was charged off in Feb 2013 but has been settled with portfolio and they have removed. There is a first premiere charge off with a balance of $448 that I haven't paid yet. Have been trying to pay for delete but no luck yet. The only other items are a 30 day late on capital one, and a paid capital one card that had a 90 day late on it but it was never charged off. How much are these still affecting my scores? Current score are Equifax 590, transunion 617 and experian 638. Please let me know if anyone has some feedback. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: How are these affecting my scores

@Anonymous wrote:

I have one walmart account that has a zero balance but was charged off in Feb 2013 but has been settled with portfolio and they have removed.

If removed it has no effect Lol

There is a first premiere charge off with a balance of $448 that I haven't paid yet.

A charge off should reflect $0. balance unless its been sold to a CA who is attempting to collect 

Have been trying to pay for delete but no luck yet. The only other items are a 30 day late on capital one, and a paid capital one card that had a 90 day late on it but it was never charged off. How much are these still affecting my scores? Current score are Equifax 590, transunion 617 and experian 638. Please let me know if anyone has some feedback. Thanks.

Any negative showing a balance will have a bad effect on scores 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart is still reporting charge off with zero balance, not due to drop off until 4/2016.  First premier just refuses to PFD.  Going to pay in October but was going to try PFD a couple more times.  

Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Walmart is still reporting charge off with zero balance, not due to drop off until 4/2016.  First premier just refuses to PFD.  Going to pay in October but was going to try PFD a couple more times.  

Keep trying don't ever give up Smiley Happy

It only takes one YES to be rewarded 

PFD again 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have one walmart account that has a zero balance but was charged off in Feb 2013 but has been settled with portfolio and they have removed. If it's removed, it shouldn't be showing so there won't be an effect on fico.

There is a first premiere charge off with a balance of $448 that I haven't paid yet. Have been trying to pay for delete but no luck yet. Go to the top and find an EO for 1st premiere.

The only other items are a 30 day late on capital one, You could try a GW for removal, but it's hard with them.

and a paid capital one card that had a 90 day late on it but it was never charged off. Again, you could GW for removal, but NO PROMISES.

How much are these still affecting my scores? Current score are Equifax 590, transunion 617 and experian 638. Please let me know if anyone has some feedback. This is hard to answer without all the facts. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.