cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you monitoring your 3 scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How are you monitoring your 3 scores?

I use the myfico monthly service.  I get an email alert even if my score goes up or down just 1 point.  I use credit karma to watch/verify what is actually showing on my reports. My credit karma scores are about 40 points below the myfico scores so i dont pay them any attention.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How are you monitoring your 3 scores?

Like most that have already responded, I use CK, CS, and Quizzle, which are all FAKO's, which are free.  Right now because we're trying to get my scores up so that we can do a re-fi, I am paying for the monthly myFICO service and now that myFICO offers the mortgage scores I have purchased my full report at the beginning of this month and will again sometime next month as I see improvement in my credit scores from the monthly reporting as well as my new cards reporting.  Once we get the refi done, I may keep the monitoring system for a few months, but plan to eventually stop paying for it since my goal will have been met.  I can continue to use the FAKO's to monitor activity.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.