Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my credit report from all 3 without a credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I get my credit report from all 3 without a credit card

HI I am trying to find where I can get my credit report from all 3 with out a credit card?  I know I have a really low credit score but I need to get a copy so I can start working on it.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GregB
Valued Contributor

Re: How can I get my credit report from all 3 without a credit card

Go to annualcreditreport.com and then go to each of the three CRAs. This will allow you to pull one credit report from each per year. Be sure and print them out since you can't go back later.

This won't get you any scores but you can start working on your credit.

Why do you want a score at this point?

Depending on what you want, a free score such as from creditkarma.com might be enough for now. If you need a real FICO such as for a mortgage, then myFICO is the best place. I assume you do need a credit card here.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I get my credit report from all 3 without a credit card

I would also suggest downloading something to print to PDF (such as CutePDF). I have Adobe products, so it's already included on my system, but it's great because you can just hit the print button and save anything to a PDF. I have about 30 different credit reports (so far) backed up onto PDFs. Saved me a lot of ink, paper, and storage.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.