cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pull a tenant screening report on myself?

tag
SlyS13
Valued Member

How can I pull a tenant screening report on myself?

Does anyone here have a site they recommend for me to pull my own tenant screening report? Id like to know what my report will look like before I start dropping $50-100 application fees to Management Companies for rental properties. Im nervous as I have a 6.5 year *OLD judgement against me (paid - but listed as medical on equifax and just as paid on transunion) It never went to eviction, but I did move out and he did take me to court for the remainder of the lease. Construction Work had run out and well I ended up unemployed for roughly a year at that point. Anyways, its a new time now and I can finally afford to stop sharing a home with my folks. 

Please does anyone here have a tenant screening site they can recommend for me to pull my own report from.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: How can I pull a tenant screening report on myself?

Message 2 of 7
SlyS13
Valued Member

Doesnt Chexsystems only show bounced checks? Im def not on chexsystems or chase never would have opened up my bank account years ago. The other service seems to be more for employers and a criminal background check. 

Message 3 of 7
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

I figure the second one is what you're looking for, I found the links on this forum with someone asking the same thing you did.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 7
SlyS13
Valued Member

Thanks... I also solved it... sign up for leaserunner.com which is transunion based. Then make your self the owner of a property. Send your self an application as a possible tennant. Follow instructions and bam...

came up with a 695 score and to accept to rent, no evictions and no criminal. im psyched to move!!!
Message 5 of 7
SlyS13
Valued Member

Thanks I actually was able to run my own tenant screen using Leaserunner.com. I simply created an account as a property owner, then sent myself an application for tenant screening. I followed the instructions and in a few minutes I had my Tenant Screening Report. My Transunion Score Report for leasing was much higher than myfico's score for me. It was a 695 vs 620. But the best part is no evicitions or criminal anything. I was worried about something from the 90's showing up but was doubtful as it does not even show up on my employer background checks. 

In the end I was shocked to see a 695 TU score vs my CK or 615 or myfico of 620. And that leaserunner highly recommended they accept my application.

Message 6 of 7
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

I'd like to do this, too, since I'll be apply for rentals in the next couple of months.

Did you put your actual supervisor name/phone number on the application, and if so, did they call?

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.