Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I rescore quickly?

tag
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

How can I rescore quickly?

I PFD 7 medical collections today. They are faxing me the settlment letter and the agreement to fully delete all collections from the 3 CRA AND they agree to not attempt to further collect on any of these debts.

I need my score to go up and really don't want to wait the 30-45 days that they are quoting me... Is there any way to get these deletions to show up quicker or is it just simply a waiting game?

Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I rescore quickly?

If they send you a deletion letter...saying they would delete..fax that letter to the CRAs...ASAP...usually it will be deleted before the 30-45 days...and sometimes if the CA already put the request in to the CRAs for deletion...it will be off within a week...CONGRATS!!!!!
Message 2 of 8
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Sly, you have really been my super contributor this week Smiley Happy

Do you know places on the board that might list the best fax numbers for all 3 CRA?
Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Very Welcome,

Search "CRA fax numbers"...in the above search box..them click on the date/time bar..to make the most recent ones appear first...
Message 4 of 8
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Sly, its me again!

So, went and bought a fax machine... Needed one anyway. It was cheap. Hope it doesn't jam (tee hee)...

Got the fax numbers too! Question, is there something I should say in a short but sweet letter to the CRA? Any examples on the board?

Thanks again!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just send the same letter you would mail...something like:

CRA name
address

To Whom it May Concern:

I am disputing, XXXX, account number, XXXX, the creditor agreed to remove this TL from my report. I have included the letter from them regarding deletion, PLEASE DELETE.

Sincerely,
your name
address
SSN

Message 6 of 8
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Got it! I will let you know how it goes.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Michigan Mommy~ from what I have been told rapid rescoring is very expensive.  If you are in a position to do the rapid rescore then your okay.  But if not, I would advise to wait until they fall off as it is cost effective to do.

Message Edited by Miss1975 on 07-09-2008 05:45 PM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.