Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find and manage my accounts?

tag
dramtichange
New Visitor

How do I find and manage my accounts?

Im new to FICO and im trying to find the tabs or buttons associated with monitoring your account so I can find out how I wil contact them into seting up payment plans.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: How do I find and manage my accounts?

Sounds like you have not seen your credit report in a long time since you are serching to learn about your acounts. The best place to start is to get all three of your credit reports for free from ANNUALCREDITREPORT.COM then you can start your rebuilding efforts.

Message 2 of 5
dramtichange
New Visitor

Couldn't I just purchase all three through this site? I hear the only score that counts is FICO and that you souldnt waste money on any non-FICO score. Third party monitoring services are useless? 

Message 3 of 5
notfancy
Valued Contributor

If you want your credit score, then yes, you should buy your FICO one  from here, but if you're looking to set up payment plans on derogatory accounts, or trying to find WHAT accounts are derogatory, it isn't necessary to purchase that information. Pulling your credit reports from annualcreditreport.com will tell you who owns your accounts, what negative information is on your credit reports, and what information is positive. You won't get a score, but I'm not sure you need one yet, if you're just looking to repair your credit and to figure out what steps you need to take.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 4 of 5
irrational
Frequent Contributor

Just remember, those free reports are once per year (not calendar year). Because of that, I've always found it useful to only request one report at a time, every 4 months. Especially during rebuilding, that'll let you easily checkin on if your GW letters, PFDs, etc are working.

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.