Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out who the CA is?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I find out who the CA is?

I have a CA from 4 years ago that I want to send a GW letter to.  but I don't understand the code on my "myFICO' report.  it says the CA is 905YC00000

I never recieved a bill from the original creditor and I never recieved a letter from the company, only a phone call.  so I have no physical paper work to fall back on to try and figure this out.  any ideas??

Mrs. M.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Re: How do I find out who the CA is?

The report doesn't list the CA's name? 

AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 2 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a CA from 4 years ago that I want to send a GW letter to.  but I don't understand the code on my "myFICO' report.  it says the CA is 905YC00000

I never recieved a bill from the original creditor and I never recieved a letter from the company, only a phone call.  so I have no physical paper work to fall back on to try and figure this out.  any ideas??

Mrs. M.

Hi there.

Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't have the most complete information. If you pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com the name of the CA should be listed.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Since it is masked, it is probably a medical collection.

As advised, get your reports from annualcreditreport.com.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.