Valued Contributor

How do I get This removed

I was discharged in dec2015
I do have a few closed positive a points from 7 years ago
Equifax score is 659
I am rebuilding I have 3 new accounts from 2 months ago cap1 $500
Us bank secured $2000
Credit one $700
For my luck bk is reported only to tu and ex but not equifax the only 2 baddies I have there is one satisfied judgment from 2011
And a Fingerut charge off account from 2013 my goal is in 10 months to get some new good credit cards that pull equifax like penfed and dcu
I tried twice to dispute this Fingerut twice but no luck can someone tell me what is the best way I can have success to delete the reason I should tell them?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I get This removed

I haven't read through this forum with good results on Fingerhut deleting any negative remarks.  Please let me know if you find out how to get a late payment removed.  They are really tough when it comes to GW letters and removing accurate information from your profile.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is your basis for disputing the Fingerhut charge off?

Message 3 of 6
kugel
Valued Contributor

I don't really have any basis
I am thinking for a reason this was included in a bk
I did with diff account and the took off re charge off and updated to account payed and closed the results came back saying it was verified that this account was included in a bk of another person that was strange
Message 4 of 6
kugel
Valued Contributor

I don't really have any basis
I am thinking for a reason this was included in a bk hope it will work
I did it with a diff account and they it took off the charge off and updated to account payed and closed the results came back saying it was verified that this account was included in a bk by another person that was strange
I was scared they will find out I have a Bk and they will update it I guess they don't care
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.