Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get through to EQ!?!?!?!!?

tag
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

How do I get through to EQ!?!?!?!!?

On 7/31 I faxed a copy of my set-aside judgment to all three CRAs. TU and EX were gone right away. However the EQ dispute came back updated to satisfied. They said they verify it electronically with the courts records. I called the court to ask them if they had updated my record electronically and they said they did. So now Im lost.

How do I get them to look into it again and verify. I faxed over another copy stating the courts updated their records and to re-investigate, but it was ignored.

Any help?

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I get through to EQ!?!?!?!!?

By set aside do you mean dismissed or paid??

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 2 of 8
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

it was both dismissed and paid. set-aside, vacated, void, null, etc. shouldve been removed.

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 3 of 8
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Send in a MOV request to EQ.

They have 15 days to respond...they will come back with nothing and poof, will be gone.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 4 of 8
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

I did, according to them they are only required to provide the address and name of the company contacted. I called and asked HOW they communicated and all they will say is electronically. I called the court and they said they have electronic records updated, but they are internal and no one has access to them, also no one has requested information on it.

Im assuming its some generic e-oscar type thing that the court doesnt even know about. I explained that the court said they dont verify anything electronically and then she put me on hold. EQ CSR came back and said oh, we did receive the confirmation by mail, i apologize it wasnt electronic. I told her I submitted the dispute 7/31 and got the results 8/1... so how could mail have been involved? She put me on hold again... came back and said, Oh, im sorry... that was your fax that we received of the court document. she said the the judgment will be removed as soon as the current dispute is completed. so now I have to wait a couple more weeks i guess.

Message 5 of 8
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Oh brother what a joke Good luck

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 6 of 8
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

That is a joke.

I guess I was just lucky. I was shocked that they even did it...and I had two judgments on my reports, both paid. Did one and then did the other. TU and EX aren't budging and are a pain in the rear.

Good luck, though.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 7 of 8
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

That is a joke.

I guess I was just lucky. I was shocked that they even did it...and I had two judgments on my reports, both paid. Did one and then did the other. TU and EX aren't budging and are a pain in the rear.

Good luck, though.

thats what ive heard, but my TU and EX were gone the next day. EQ has been very easy before, but this time Im getting annoyed.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.