Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you dispute inquiries?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you dispute inquiries?

@NichelleN wrote:

My experience is the same. When applying for a BOA card, my credit was pulled twice. When it happened the second time, it was after a statement that it would not be pulled. I called back the next day and spoke to an individual who had the extra inquiry removed. It was quik and painless but it was done through the creditor, not the credit reporting agency.

Bingo! buy that lady a cigar!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldnt worry about inquiries. They only affect you for a short while. Just be careful when requesting CL's. Only go after what you need and only when your scores, UTI and file have what that particular lender is looking for.

Message 12 of 13
NichelleN
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NichelleN wrote:

My experience is the same. When applying for a BOA card, my credit was pulled twice. When it happened the second time, it was after a statement that it would not be pulled. I called back the next day and spoke to an individual who had the extra inquiry removed. It was quik and painless but it was done through the creditor, not the credit reporting agency.

Bingo! buy that lady a cigar!

Woo hoo!

More than enough credit.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.