Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long after a new CC appears...

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

How long after a new CC appears...

Ok so i was on a roll yesterday for all 3 reports til my new secured CC hit my Fako Eq had gotten to 604 today when the CC hit it dropped 20 points. There was not a HP for this CC. It's CL is 1,000.00 with $24.00 reporting.  And i don't know  what really took the FAKO score down cuz also the Kohl's card finally went from a $404.00 balance to a Zero balance...but it is a closed card... so not sure what happened. If it's the new CC taking it down...what is the average til it starts to climb back up?

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Re: How long after a new CC appears...

My husband had a CO cc we settled balance was like $372 we paid around $225, it reported $96 instead of $0, got a score increase of about 30 pts or so, then when it reported correctly to a $0 balance, score dropped 31 pts, not sure if the 2 were connected or not, but maybe it's your kohls card going down to $0 that caused the drop? Idk.. i'm still at a loss as to how my husbands dropped 30 pts.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.