Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long and how much of a difference

tag
Drsgwld
Frequent Contributor

How long and how much of a difference

My Student Loan Lender is making an 8 month correction on my credit bureau files. They electronically sent it 3 days ago. How long does it take the bureaus to process it and since this is really my only major negative on my score, FICO is 607. How much of an impact will it make?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Drsgwld
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long and how much of a difference

I've done tons of weeding, started slowly feeding, now it's soon time to water....
Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Drsgwld wrote:
My Student Loan Lender is making an 8 month correction on my credit bureau files. They electronically sent it 3 days ago. How long does it take the bureaus to process it and since this is really my only major negative on my score, FICO is 607. How much of an impact will it make?

e oskar 3-5 business days for update, impossible to even begin to give you how huch of an impact its based on your whole overall profile and if you have other derogs on your reports. Grats for getting the change Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Drsgwld
Frequent Contributor

I have a couple I'm still fighting to have remove, but they are zero balance, that I was unaware of post divorce. I hurried up and paid them off. I also have a 2008 bankruptcy that was my ex husbands business. Even though the business was not mine, we were married and I was told that I could assume his debt if I did not sign. I realize that is out of my control and it will take time to fall off. 😢
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.