cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a delete take to show on MyFico?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does a delete take to show on MyFico?

Hey all,

I filed disputes with the CRAs, and received notice that they deleted the item in question.  I spent way to long searching to try and figure out when myFico will reflect these changes, but almost everything I read/found talked about the lack of alerts (a deletion doesnt trigger an alert, which is really strange to me, but whatever).  I couldnt find anything regarding how long it takes for myFico to 'see' the deletions.  The product documentation (3B Monitoring) says it monitors the reports daily, but that cant be the case as the CRAs deleted the line items, so this should be an immediate change to my reports?  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How long does a delete take to show on MyFico?

Takes awhile for 3rd party services to pick up changes, here is a list of what triggers a Scorwatch update not all events do across all 3 CRAs.

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/3-bureau%20monitoring/session/L3RpbWUvMTQx...

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does a delete take to show on MyFico?

strange.

I logged into equifax to confirm the deletion.  Within a few mins of doing so MyFico updated the equifax score?  Maybe it wasnt related at all.  Regardless, I got a 51 point bump from the deletion!  Super stoked!  Cant wait to see what teh experian bump is going to be, and cant wait to hear if TU follows suit and deletes as well

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.